02/01/2017 at 12:00 am #1171Matthew WolfMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
Hello, I’m planning Allen Coaching for the Medical Entrance exams in 2019. Do they provide good material and guidance?
02/04/2017 at 12:00 am #7186Vivek MishraMemberPoints: 21Rank: Rookie
Allen Coaching, could be the best in country as far as results are concerned. Every year they have toppers have top rank holders with most number of selections.
Yes, they provide very good study material and teachers are well qualified. But you must know that they demand complete dedication from you. Once you failed to match their level it is very hard to get back on track.
One more thing is that you must be able to bear good amount of mental pressure during your preparation. Allen is the coaching with most number of students and hence maximum suicide cases are relatable to them. They produces extreme toughness in exams and those students who fail miserably to score and get under depression are badly affected. You must not take these tests seriously as the level of toughness in these tests is just to ensure that you easily crack the main exam
So, go with confidence and yes Allen is one of best of country for Medical Preparation.
Best of luck!
02/05/2017 at 12:00 am #7200Shravya H.M.MemberPoints: 191Rank: Semi Pro
This is an excerpt taken from this article.
Contact details: http://www.allen.ac.in
Features that make this institute preferable to others:
- Flexible batch timings: Batches at Allen Career Institute are held both in morning and evening. A student can join any one of them according to his convenience.
- Bilingual medium: Allen Institute provides lecture facility in both Hindi and English medium. Lectures are held in air cooled lecture rooms with the high- quality audio system.
- Special preparatory session: A special session called ‘Sudrabh’ is organized between AIIMS and NEET to enable the student to gauge his level of preparation for medical exams.
- Tailored revision modules: Allen provides various revision modules which are conducted regularly to enable the students to evaluate his level of preparation. These are: minor tests which are confined to topics taught at that time, major tests which are conducted after completion of syllabus and board tests which are designed according to the board exam pattern.
- Individual attention: A special group comprising top 5 to 30 students is formed to provide them with special attention and enable them to secure top ranks in medical examination.
They do provide excellent material and have a really good faculty base as per reviews. But they have been known to put students under pressure, this is supposed to prepare them for the gruesome experience that are entrance exams.
Preparing for competitive exams at the end of the day, comes down to your dedication, planning and practice.
But if you’re looking for a coaching center, this is a really good bet.
03/16/2018 at 12:00 am #10334Akshay KothariParticipantPoints: 24Rank: Rookie
For NEET Exam, you can also prepare by yourself.
For NEET preparation NCERT are the best books to prepare from. Most of the questions in NEET Exam are asked from 11th and 12th NCERT books.
NEET 2018 Exam will be on 06th May 2018. So, prepare yourself well for the exam.
After practicing from NCERT books you may refer these books:
- Physical Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Organic Chemistry Objective by Arihant (for practicing problems)
- Inorganic Chemistry by O.P. Tandon
- Trueman’s Biology – Vol 1 and Vol 2
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- D. C. Pandey Objective Physics
Best of Luck!