- 04/15/2019 at 3:19 am #484674EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
All of the following would help to explain the apparent paradox in the statement above, EXCEPT:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Peer pressure is driving teenagers to try drinking.
- There is an increase in demand for American bourbon in the developing countries.
- The percentage of men who took up drinking is more than the percentage of women who gave up drinking.
- The law enforcement agencies have cracked down on illegal distillation of liquor.
- Bumper crops of wheat and barley, the grains traditionally used for alcohol fermentation have been recorded this year.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad