- 04/15/2019 at 3:14 am #484525EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
All of the following would be true of Galileo’s scientific beliefs, EXCEPT:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Galileo challenged the earth-centric model of the universe.
- Galileo showed how acceleration of a body and its specific gravity are irrevocably linked to each other.
- Galileo believed in the singularity of matter everywhere.
- Galileo believed that matter tends to be in a state of fluid equilibrium.
- Galileo believed that time and acceleration could not be constrained within a constant equation.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad