- 04/15/2019 at 3:14 am #484545EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
All of the following, if true, would cast doubt on the professor’s assertion, EXCEPT :
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Plants in a control group with no music playing in their surroundings grew faster than plants which had a particular type of music playing in their surroundings.
- In another set of experiments, conducted years later, the researchers found that plants reacted to music only 33% of the time.
- In a lab experiment, when a freshly harvested head of cabbage was dropped in boiling water, control plants started overproduction of plant hormones - also known as phyto-hormones.
- Disease causing bacteria attacked plants with almost equal intensity irrespective of whether or not music was playing near the plants.
- Several gardeners have tried talking to plants to stimulate growth with inconclusive results.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad