03/02/2017 at 12:00 am #2088Rakesh varmaMemberPoints: 0Rank: Amateur
could anyone please help me in knowing the details of all india institute of management association as i have a target of getting into that association and has several dreams to reach to it. i work really hard and also one of the major successful members of all the time. so please kindly help me in knowing the details of these association so that i will know what are the required steps necessary
03/02/2017 at 12:00 am #8030ManikantaMemberPoints: 456Rank: Semi Pro
this is really one of the best colleges,here im enclosing the complete details here:
The All India Management Association (AIMA) was created as an apex body of professional management with active support of the Government of India and Industry in 1957. AIMA is a non-lobbying organisation, working closely with industry, Government, academia and students to further the cause of the management profession in India.
AIMA has a broad base of 66 Local Management Associations (LMAs) including two cooperating LMAs i.e. Qatar Indian Management Association and Mauritius Management Association. AIMA has established close linkages with over 3000 institutions and over 30,000 individual professionals directly and through network of the LMAs.
AIMA makes a salutary contribution to management learning and practice in the country by offering various services in the areas of testing, distance education, skill development & training, events & conferences, research, publications and management development programmes.
The association is represented on a number of policy making bodies of the Government of India and a number of national bodies / organisations. Some important ones are as under:
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), which is the apex regulatory body for professional education in the country under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA), AICTE
- Boards of Governors, Indian Institutes of Management (Ahmedabad, Calcutta, Kozhikode, Kashipur, Udaipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Tiruchirappalli and Raipur)
- Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi
- National Productivity Council, New Delhi
- Central Direct Taxes Advisory Committee