- 04/14/2019 at 12:08 pm #469888EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
All German philosophers, except for Marx, are idealists.
Which of the following can most properly infer the statement above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Except for Marx, if someone is an idealist philosopher, then he or she is a German.
- Marx is the only non-German philosopher who is an idealist.
- If a German is an idealist, then he or she is a philosopher, as long as he or she is not Marx.
- Marx is not an idealist German philosopher.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad