Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Rakesh varma 

Hello Team
    Could anyone please provide me with the details regarding the air hostess age limit. I ‘m very much interested in this field right from the beginining and has a dream to become successful in my life. So guys please proivde me all the detalils neccesary .Thanking you

Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

Hello Jhansi

Air hostess is really an interesting work to do on. Here are the complete details:

Becoming an Air Hostess is a promising career option for young, smart and extrovert women. It provides an exciting experience of visiting different places, interacting with people while flying high in the sky. Many young girls opt for the career because of the exciting experience of flying, visiting different places, interacting with different kinds of people on board and for the very attractive pay package. The air hostess is known as the first person to welcome a passenger, her welcoming smile and greeting acknowledge every passenger.
    Liberalisation of air policies have increased the private operation of air services and this has created immense job opportunities in this field. Even though this career gives exciting experience, it is not as easy as it seems.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account