This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rakesh varma 1 month ago.

• Author
     Manikanta 
    Rank: I am little worried about my admissions in IIT. What are the other options suppose if I don’t make it ?

I would like to inform you that, NO. There is no age-limit for studying 3-year LLB program in India. Based on an old BCI recommendation, some law colleges put an age bar of 30 years for admission but that doesn’t hold good as the said recommendation was stayed by courts. So, as of now, there is no age bar to join LLB 3-year program.

The Bar Council Of India has withdrawn the age restriction to take admission in law courses. The students are allowed to take admissions in colleges/universities in LLB or LLM courses without any age limit.
    Before this rule, the age limit for
    the general category for the LLB Course was 30 years and for SC/ST and OBC, the age limit was 35 years.
    Mian Jaan, vice chancellor of Monad University said: “Bar Council Of India has specified that under Rule Of Legal Education 2008, clause 28 schedule 3 of 2nd rule of legal education, there’ll be no age limit for the students. Now the students can take admission
    in law courses without any age obligations.”

Rakesh varma 

hi team

please gibe me some details regaring the llb course so that i can achieve my taregt and become very much successful in my life. firstly i would like to know about the age limit which is provided in this field based on the caste based reservation system. so please let me know the details regarding all these so that i will be able to complete my target fully and completely

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account