- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #1489Amit ChauhanMember
Hi, I am going to complete my MBA this April. I feel like I want to study more but I don’t know what I should study so as to stay relevant for the industry as well as to be able to take up a teaching job. Please help!
- 02/14/2017 at 12:00 am #7652Siddharth JaiswalMember
You can pursue a lot of courses after your MBA which will enhance your career opportunities. I will list them out here for you. Please go through the details and do consult your faculty regarding what is the best fit for you.
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Financial Risk Manager
- Certified Information System Auditor
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management
Hope this is of some help!