Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

hello team

myself karunya and I seed some details regarding my career. im currently pursuing my btechin computer science and wanted to have some idea what will be my future after this, like that the what options will be available to me to move ahead in my career and also all the other required information which you think are necessary.hoping for a sooner reply from you guys

• #8054 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

hello

it is good to hear that you have successfully completed your btech which is really a proud thing.here are the details:

After Completing CSE

1) You can try for GATE and if you got high score then you can make a entry into ISRO,DRDO etc.

2) New India Assurance Company Limited for the post of Post Administrative Officer (Scale I).

3) Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for the Post of Associate Server Maintainer.

4) Cabinet Secretarial Govt Of India Jobs for the Post of Deputy Field Officer.

5) Also you can try for Railway, Bank jobs etc.

But as no. of vacancies in govt sectors are very limited so prepare very well for those jobs.

1.Private Software company:-

1.TCS.

2.CTS.

3.WIPRO.

4.ACCENTURE.

5.IBM.

6.INFOSYS.

7.MAHINDRA SATYAM.

8.CAPGEMINI.

9.IGATE PATNI COMPUTERS.

Reply To: after engineering in computer science what to do
Your information: