This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I m doing B.Sc right now and i am interested in Management and Business in IT field, so can you please clear what preparations should i do to pursue MBA in IT and which are the good colleges for it??

• #5344 Reply
    kuku2190 kuku2190 

It is recommended that decision to go in for an M.B.A degree should be taken much before completion of the graduate degree or in the beginning of your professional career, in case you want to acquire some work experience before seeking admission.

You must prepare a list of the Top 10 or Top 20 Business Schools and others also, alongside their eligibility criterion and the type of entrance examination. Most of the good schools require students to appear for C.A.T and some for G.M.A.T tests.

The essential focus areas in which the students are tested are: –

Command over English language, i.e. expression, vocabulary, precision and grammar.

Logical and Reasoning ability- this requires basic knowledge of Math and Statistics, besides of course logical thinking in general.

Knowledge about the National and World affairs, specially the current ‘hot topics’

Leadership Qualities and Public Speaking prowes, which are mainly tested through ‘Group Discussions’

• #6358 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

The paper comprises of:

Verbal Aptitude

Quantitative Aptitude

Logical Reasoning and DI

First of all take a mock to see where you stand. Now you know which areas you need to focus on!

for all the above, you can buy ARUN SHARMA books! they are the best and doing those can help you a lot in improving. The level-3 in those is the type of questions that come in cat.

solve those. AND, enroll yourself in some mock test series. AMCAT by TIME is the best but thougher that the actual CAT, Career Launcher test series is of same level as CAT.

I suggest you do both. AND you are ready to rock CAT paper! 🙂

• #6408 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

IIMs, Asian School of Business management (Bhubhneshwar), ASM Delhi, ITM Business School (Chennai) are the best for an MBA in IT.

Preparation during the initial stage requires that you go through the syllabus, exam pattern, suggested books and best coachings available for the same. Once you understand the syllabus, you can start with the coaching and make a daily routine, follow it ardently. Make sure you learn, practise and revise every single day to be able to crack the exam and get the best institute possible. Thank you 🙂

Reply To: After BSC, IT I Want to go for MBA in IT please help me out??
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account