Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by kailesh kailesh 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    kailesh kailesh 

Hi,

I am in 11th class, I want to join next year diploma in Aeronautics. Is it possible? Otherwise can I do diploma in mechanical then can I join in b tech in aeronautics

After doing Diploma in Aeronautics, can I join AME?

• #5684 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

HI,

You can definitely go for diploma in mechanical and then btech in aeronautics! Provided you have to clear CET with good score. Most of the colleges reserve somewhere around 10 percent seats for the lateral entry. So you might have a great chance! 🙂

And yes you can join AME after diploma whose eligibility criteria is -Students who have passed 10+2 Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) with minimum 50% aggregate marks.

I hope this helps you! 🙂

• #6720 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 

You have to clear class 10th to do a diploma in Aeronautical Engineering so yes you can do it. You can also do a diploma in mechanical depending upon your first choice. After class 12th you can do a B.Tech in Aeronautics indeed. You can join AME too after scoring 50% in PCM Stream. Thank you 🙂

Reply To: Aeronautics
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account