This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Akshay Kothari 3 months ago.

• Author
     Kadamb Sachdeva 

As per the latest notification, IBPS has released the admit cards for IBPS PO 2017 Exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam may download their IBPS PO Mains 2017 Admit Cards from 10th November to 26th November 2017.

To appear in IBPS PO Exam, you need to download this important document.

But, before downloading the admit card, you must check these relevant information on your admit card: exam center, venue address, date and time of main examination.

You must keep these important points in mind while downloading your IBPS PO Admit Cards 2017:

1. An eligible candidate should download his/her Admit Card from the IBPS website by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.

2. No hard copy of the Hall Ticket/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier. Intimations will be sent by Email/SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered in the IBPS PO online application form for CWE PO/MT-VII.

3. IBPS/ Participating Organizations will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via SMS to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of IBPS/ Participating Organizations.

Best of Luck!

• #4241 Reply
     Akshay Kothari 
    Participant

How do I download my IBPS PO Admit card? What all relevant information should be present in PO Admit Card?

Reply To: Admit Card for IBPS PO Main Exam 2017
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account