Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Neelima 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 

I am so much attracted in studying and practicing the Trichology Course. Can you explain me in detail about this course and also admission process? I come to known that for Trichology Course/study minimum eligibility is Doctor (MS, MBBS, and BDS etc.) or diploma course?

• #6492 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 

Hi Utkarsh,

You have chosen a very interesting stream 🙂 . Colleges offering the course are:

• Institute of Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Treatment, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
    • Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon (Haryana)
    • Sidri International Institute for Advanced Beauty Therapy, New Delhi (Delhi)
    • Institute of Laser and Aesthetic Medicine (ILAMED), Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
      Chennai (Chennai Dist.)
    • Institute of Laser and Aesthetic Medicine (ILAMED), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
      Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) – 500001
    • Institute of Laser and Aesthetic Medicine (ILAMED), New Delhi (Delhi)
      Prof. Dr. Ajay Rana,Founder & Director, B-2/105, Safdarjung Enclave , New Delhi (Delhi) – 110029

For futher information:

http://career.webindia123.com/career/options/health_medicine/trichology-as-a-career/index.htm

• #16437 Reply
     Neelima

Hi sir, I am interested to study cosmetology and tricology, is it compulsory Mbbs /Bds for this course ILAMED Hyderabad is asking Medical background. Is it true. Please send me details in Hyderabad which institute is offering cosmetology and tricology for non medical students.

Reply To: Admission to Trichology & information about diploma course and list of Trichology colleges?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account