This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Neelima 2 years, 10 months ago.
- 07/07/2016 at 12:00 am #718Arpit Raj MallMember
I am so much attracted in studying and practicing the Trichology Course. Can you explain me in detail about this course and also admission process? I come to known that for Trichology Course/study minimum eligibility is Doctor (MS, MBBS, and BDS etc.) or diploma course?
- 12/31/2016 at 12:00 am #6492Olivia DasMember
You have chosen a very interesting stream 🙂 . Colleges offering the course are:
- Institute of Cosmetic Surgery and Laser Treatment, Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon (Haryana)
- Sidri International Institute for Advanced Beauty Therapy, New Delhi (Delhi)
- Institute of Laser and Aesthetic Medicine (ILAMED), Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Chennai (Chennai Dist.)
- Institute of Laser and Aesthetic Medicine (ILAMED), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)
Hyderabad (Hyderabad Dist.) – 500001
- Institute of Laser and Aesthetic Medicine (ILAMED), New Delhi (Delhi)
Prof. Dr. Ajay Rana,Founder & Director, B-2/105, Safdarjung Enclave , New Delhi (Delhi) – 110029
For futher information:
- 08/31/2018 at 8:55 pm #16437Neelima
Hi sir, I am interested to study cosmetology and tricology, is it compulsory Mbbs /Bds for this course ILAMED Hyderabad is asking Medical background. Is it true. Please send me details in Hyderabad which institute is offering cosmetology and tricology for non medical students.