This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months ago.

• Author
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello members

I need some details regarding the admission process for mbbs in gujarat. as I  m a medical students and is very much passionate regarding the completion of the mbbs degree so kindly provide me with the details and specifically i want to do this in gujarat so please i request you guys to provide me with enough details which are helpful for me in cracking my career. i will be greateful

• #7924 Reply
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello

this is great to hear from you that you are interested in the medical field. these are the details about which you need to know regarding the eligibility criteria you need to know that Candidates who have completed higher secondary education from a recognized board are eligible for this course. Candidates should have studied science stream in plus two. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the course. Candidates who seek admission for M B B S should complete 17 years of age at the time of admission. There is no upper age limit for this programme and next the selection procedure is Candidates seeking admission for M B B S in Gujarat are required to apply for the state level entrance exam known as Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) conducted by The Education Department, Government of Gujarat. final exam pattern is The entrance exam will have questions based on the syllabus of higher secondary education. Time duration of the exam is three hours. Entrance exam will be objective type multiple choice format. There will be questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology .Each section carries 40 questions. Medium of instructions will be in the languages English, Hindi, and Gujarati. Each question carries one mark. Candidates are allowed to take 60 minutes to answer questions in each section. Candidates are required to secure a minimum of 50 % marks in entrance exam for admission.

Reply To: admission process for mbbs in gujarat
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account