This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

I have got compartment in +2 in math’s this year but i have PCMB subjects so can i apply for admission in Medical field?
    The best four percentage is 59% excluding the math’s please suggest me a college and I’m in good in English in that i scored 82 marks can i do Eng.(hones) please give me a detailed answer?

• #5686 Reply
     Olivia Das 

I am sorry but with compartment in maths you might not be able to get into any medical colleges.

Talking about English hons,

your best four score might effect the eligibility criteria in some colleges! but there are many private institutes that may take you with your good score in English! 🙂

• #5776 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

With compartment in one subject you will not be deemed to have cleared class 12th, so you have to first of all clear 12th examinations. After that you will be able to apply to medical colleges for admission.

Some colleges that take entrance exam into consideration with certain percentage of class 12th marks may land you in some college. But you will have to check the websites of private colleges and their eligibility criteria for the same.

Reply To: Admission in medical field
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account