This topic contains 0 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Hello Sir,

I have completed my 10th Education, now I want to become a interior designer?

Can I get admission in interior designer on the basis of 10th mark-sheet?

But how can i get admission? Please I want to know your advice’s.

• #5690 Reply
     Olivia Das 

Yes you can!

You can go for diploma or certificate courses.

Diploma– they see your 10th mark sheet and some entrance exams results to choose you on the  basis of your merits! You might go for bachelor’s after that to excel in your field and get better opportunities.

2 courses are interior design and decoration.

Certificate- direct admission test. Only some institutes offer 10+ students.

2 courses are interior design,decoration and product design.

some examples-

• Residential Design
    • Commercial Design
    • Hospitality Design
    • Furniture Design

P.S.- My suggestion for you is- try doing your 12th and then bachelors. That would fetch you better opportunities!

• #6986 Reply
     aashnakumar.70 

Yes you definately can ! but not a good institute. I would rather suggest you to complete your 12 , and opt for diploma or now we even have ba in these field,which will also make you a graduate.There are so many institutes these days but half of them are not even legally recognised.So, for a good recognised institute or college , right way is to complete your 12th , fill the forms and give the entrance. Theres no point wasting your parents money and just goin in any institute after 12. Because i agree it is skill what matters but also the schooling ,proper education is a part of your resume.

Reply To: Admission in interior designing on the basis of 10th mark-sheet?
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account