Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Manikanta Manikanta 

Hello Suresh

I firstly would like to appreciate your choice of selecting IIT that too through GATE. But let me inform you that you need to do a lot of hard work. Here is the admission procedure I have enclosed below. Hope this is helpful.

Here are the basic requirements:

• B.Tech percentage must be above 60. Do read my article on this issue 60% aggregate for M.Tech admission.
    • Must have a wonderful GATE Score or Good All India Rank, or Good percentile. Don’t get confused and afraid with 99 + percentile. Percentage is different from percentile to read more about it refer to How to calculate GATE percentile.
      Also refer to Top Marks in GATE 2010 to get an idea how many marks you need to go to IITs 800+ score may be reasonably take you to IITs.
    • Be prepared to take another test at IIT for admission. Learn the basics of each subject, especially core subjects related to your engineering stream, as there may be a written test for admission to M.Tech if the number of candidates has close scores. Written test decision totally depends on the Department offering M.Tech program in IITs.
  • #2762 Reply
    Rakesh varma Rakesh varma 

Hello guys
    Could anyone please help me in knowing the information regarding the admission into the top colleges such as IIT through the GATE exam. I have been preparing for the GATE from the last six months. I wanted to know the information regarding this issue so that I can plan myself accordingly and do all the hard work which are necessary to get the admission into my dream college.

Reply To: Admission in IIT Through GATE
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account