Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 3 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Sir,

I got 61% in 12th (commerce) and 65% in best four. Can i get admission in B.A English hons. Or B.Com?

I have registered myself for DU. Please let me know sir if i can get admission.

• #5424 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Unfortunately, DU Colleges have been releasing very high cut-offs for both the courses in the recent years, due to increasing number of applicants and competition. Hence, unless you are eligible for a quota or good at any co-curricular activity to get a sports quota, securing admission in DU will be tough. However, it’s good that you applied since it’s never good to not try.

Also there are many private universities which offer these courses. You can any time opt for them. All The Best šŸ™‚

• #6300 Reply
     Olivia Das 

Hi Azad,

I am sorry to say, DU has been increasing its cut-offs drastically in the last few years! It might be difficult to get a seat with your marks, but, if you have any kind of a quota- national level (anything at all) might bag you a seat !

Secondly, you should look for other institutes with less cut-offs to suit your needs! šŸ™‚

• #6932 Reply
     Anupriya Shukla 

As you know DU has very high cut off, so giving false hopes for admission is DU isn’t justified.

You can look for other institutes that offer the same course with your requisite cut off. That will be of great help.

• #7012 Reply
     Rashim Bagga 

Hi,

DU’s cut offs have been soaring for a long time now. Entering through general category is not possible. I’m sorry to inform you this though. But if you’re eligible for some quota then things might turn out to be good. Just stay updated because i think this year they are introducing entrance exams for B.com Hons. Just keep a tab

best of luck!

• #7014 Reply
     Rashim Bagga 

Hi,

Du cutoffs have been soaring for a long time now. Unless you’re eligible for some quota I don’t think you can get admission under any of these courses. I’m sorry to inform you this. Anyway, keep a tab on this year’s admission process because if rumors are to be believed they are introducing an entrance for B.com(H).

BEST OF LUCK! as a backup check out some of the entrance based private universities.

• #7220 Reply
     ana 

I am not so sure about DU giving you admission on the marks that you have got.

If you’re looking for reputed colleges, you might want to look at Christ University Bangalore which is one of the colleges which work on entrance and interviews and less on the percentage you have.

All the best. šŸ™‚

• #7262 Reply
     Laxmipriya 

Hello

DU colleges have been seen demanding sky-high cut-offs. So with your percentage, it is quite not possible to get admission in a GOOD college of DU.

Moreover if you want to pursue English , you can apply in the following two entrances which once cracked will bestow you with best career opportunities – HSEE and EFLU.

All the best for your future.
    Thank you.

Reply To: Admission in B.A English hons. Or B.Com?
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account