This topic contains 0 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 2 months, 1 week ago.

  • Author
  • #208 Reply
    Arpit Raj Mall Arpit Raj Mall 
    Points: 0
    Rank: Amateur

    Can we apply for additional subject in class 12th even if we have not applied the same in class 11th.if yes just answer the following questions:
    1. How to apply?
    2. Fees for applying.
    3. Where and whom shall we contact for new application?

  • #5082 Reply
    Navneet Anand Navneet Anand 
    Points: 79
    Rank: Rookie

    Hello Arpit, Changing the additional subject after registration is tricky step. However in some cases CBSE allows you to change the subjects after registration.

    The School administration will usually reply a big NO for change in subject after registration. However it is still possible to change your subject. In this situation convince your school principle to write a letter to your CBSE region. That letter by your principle should be accompanied by your request to change the subject.

    After that you just have to wait for the response from CBSE Region Office.

    Best of luck.

  • #6002 Reply
    Shraddha Goel Shraddha Goel 
    Points: 474
    Rank: Rookie

    Usually schools don’t allow such a change as the subjects you study in classes 11-12th are the same. But you can write applications to both the school and your board so as to expect a change in subject or any addition.

  • #6566 Reply
    Olivia Das Olivia Das 
    Points: 357
    Rank: Rookie


    It is usually not allowed in schools. You cannot change your subject after you have completed an year. But there is always hope!

    You can talk to the school authority or the school board that your school is affiliated to for the same. They might help you in some way!

    🙂 thank you

Reply To: Additional Subject for class 12th
Your information:

Verify Yourself

Log in with your credentials


Forgot your details?

Create Account