- 04/15/2019 at 5:27 am #488166EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
According to the passage, why did Borri maintain a dignified silence to the charges of heresy and witchcraft levelled against him by the Church?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- He did not want to expend his energy on these trifling matters as his followers were taking care of these charges.
- There was no way he could have effectively met these charges as these were matters of belief not of reason.
- Since he was not given any formal trial, it was not obligatory for him to respond to any of these charges.
- He was aware that the Church was hostile to him and no matter what he said it was not going to absolve him.
- The silence helped him enhance his reputation and made his followers more passionate about his stature.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad