- 04/15/2019 at 2:40 am #483651EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
According to the passage, which of the following statements is true?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- State Government appoints Registrar General for the purpose of the registration of the plant varieties.
- Distinctiveness is initially checked in the laboratories.
- A variety which is sold six months prior to filing the application can be considered novel.
- DUS tests are conducted prior to the filing of the application by the Registrar.
- 'Parental line' refers to the testing of another variety, which has been developed earlier by the breeder.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad