- 04/15/2019 at 5:57 am #488950EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
According to the passage all of the following are true, EXCEPT:
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- When an individual acts alone, he acts differently than he is in a group.
- Groups vary greatly in the way there are organized.
- When a crowd is unorganized, the collective psychology is simpler.
- The greater the organization in a group, the more complicated and perplexing is the psychology of the group.
- Where the relations between the individual members are not determined by previous events, the group is a mob.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad