This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abhay Pant 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Vinit Kanitkar

Hello,
    My age is 36 years.
    I’m a Engineer by qualification and work in IT company.
    Want to know if I have scope to get to any Government Jobs?
    I had recently meet with a accident and have cause loss of my right lower limb.

-Vinit Kanitkar

• #21755 Reply
     Abhay Pant 

Hello Vineet, I assume that you already know that for a general candidate, the age limit for various government designations is, 35 years, at the most. Also, you have not divulged further information about you whether you belong to any category of reservation or are a candidate belonging to the general category. Also, you haven’t told which Indian state do you belong to?
    While the option of working in private organizations and companies is still open to you, you still may have some time left for the government ones.
    There are some banks and PSU’s which recruit experienced workforce at the officer level (deputy manager, manager etc.) till the age of 35 – 38.
    Also, you can try for State-level Public Service Commissions which allows even people in general category until the age of 38–40.
    Moreover, the central government provides a relaxation of 10 years, in age (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates) for the persons suffering from
    • blindness or low vision
    • hearing impairment and
    • locomotor disability or cerebral palsy
    Hope this information helps you. It will be easier to help you if you provide more details about you. Have a great day!

Reply To: About Option Available
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account