- 04/19/2019 at 9:40 am #540331EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A teacher, because of his/her democratic nature, allows students to sit all over the class. Some sit together and discuss or do group reading. Some sit quietly and read themselves. A parent does not like it. Which of the following may be the best way to handle the situation?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Parents should show trust in the teacher and discuss the problem with the teacher.
- Parents should take the child away from that school.
- Parents should complain against the teacher to the principal.
- Parents should request the principal to change the section of their ward.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad