- 05/10/2019 at 7:24 am #800784EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A student was mixing an acid and a base in the laboratory. He observed that the test tube became hot after mixing. What was the reason for this increase in temperature?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Action of the acid on glass produces heat.
- Action of the base on glass produces heat.
- Reaction between the acid and the base produces heat.
- Salt formed after reaction acts on glass to produce heat.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad