- 07/12/2019 at 10:39 pm #1428249EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A semaphore S is an integer variable that, apart from initialization, is accessed only through two standard atomic operations: wait () and signal (). Thus which of the following in regards to semaphore is false.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- In does not require busy waiting
- It is of two types binary and counting
- In semaphore two processes cannot execute wait() and signal() at the same time.
- In Semaphore variable integer value can range over an unrestricted domain
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad