- 04/14/2019 at 7:17 am #464644EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A new study of school student has found that the average weight of those students, who take up cooking classes as their hobby class, exceeds the average weight of all other students by roughly 3 Kgs. It can be concluded that those who have attended cooking classes tend to eat more excessively than the average students.
Which of the following would be most important to know to evaluate the validity of the conclusion stated above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Given that boys tend to weigh more than girls, what are the ratios of boys to girls for both the cooking class and school students?
- How many cooking students also possess college degrees?
- Have the average weight of recent cooking class students and the average weight of recent school students been increasing?
- Given that boys tend to weigh more than girls on average, what proportion of boys attend cooking classes?
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad