- 04/14/2019 at 7:18 am #464660EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A motion picture by Satyajit Ray, the director who died in 1992, was edited down from 250 hours of footage abandoned by Ray into a 109-minute final form. The film, composed solely of shots directed by Ray, edited according to Ray` shooting script and preliminary director`s notes, is therefore a legitimate Satyajit Ray motion picture.
Which of the following, if true, is most damaging to the contention that the new film is a legitimate Satyajit Ray motion picture?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Part of the found footage excluded by the editors in the new film had previously been seen in a documentary completed by Ray before his death.
- Film scholars have maintained that the footage was shot during a period in which Ray created some of his least successful works.
- A motion picture can legitimately be attributed to a director if the director decides what should be selected for inclusion in it and what weight should be given to material selected for inclusion.
- A legitimate motion picture contains visual motifs, subject matter and editorial patterns that are similar to those present in a director`s outstanding motion pictures.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad