This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anabela 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

A mobile software has been developed which consists of four switches, each of these switches can be in either the ON or the OFF
    positions. A switch when pressed will toggle its position i.e. if an ON switch is pressed it will become OFF and vice-versa. 

The initial position of the four switches is ON OFF ON OFF. A software glitch allows you to press any two adjacent switches at a
    time. Which of the following configurations can you not get by repeated pressing of any two adjacent switches?

Options :-

1. OFF OFF ON ON

2. ON ON ON ON

3. ON OFF OFF OFF 

4. All the above are possible

Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
  • #2196981 Reply
     Lokk

Great article! I am also very interested in learning about different software. In my opinion, it is very interesting and informative to find some information about it and understand that now you know more. Good luck, friend!

• #2196982 Reply
     Katie

Due to the fact that I have recently stopped having enough time to finish my application, I decided to ask for help from the guys from this site https://redwerk.com/services/product-development/ . They specialize in helping to develop and release your digital product! It helped me a lot when releasing and promoting my app!

• #2199771 Reply
     Nick Alison Tompson

Thanks for the help, I am now looking for a company where I can find help with the development

• #2200036 Reply
     anabela

Hello. If you are looking for developers who will help you with the development of mobile applications for your business, then you can look at https://fireart.studio. You can find here many good cases with different examples of robots that these guys make. I ordered apps for my business here.

Reply To: A mobile software has been developed which consists of four switches, each of these switches can be ….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account