- 04/25/2019 at 2:15 pm #617516EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A member of parliament can be disqualified on grounds of defection:
1. if he voluntarily resign from the membership of the political party on whose ticket he contested the election.
2. if he votes or abstains from voting contrary to the directions issued by the political party without prior permission.
3. if he takes a stand contrary to the stand of the political party.
4. if he joins a political party other than the one on whose ticket he contested the election and got elected.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 2, 3 and 4
- 1, 3 and 4
- 1, 2 and 4
- 1, 2 and 3
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad