- 04/23/2019 at 5:08 am #572159EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A lights a matchstick and applies it to the stock of B with a view to setting fire to it. However, A tries to extinguish the fire of his own accord and in fact, succeeds in doing so before he is caught by B. Will A be guilty?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A will be guilty of mischief if he had, by setting the fire, caused some damage to B.
- A is not guilty of mischief.
- A is not guilty of mischief in any case.
- A is guilty of mischief as well as trespassing.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad