- 04/25/2019 at 11:25 pm #632086EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A lets a house to B at a yearly rent of Rs. 500. The rent for the whole of the years 1905, 1906 and 1907 is due and unpaid. A sues B in 1908 only for the rent due for 1906. Which of the following statements is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A can afterwards sue B for the rent due for 1905.
- A can afterwards sue B for the rent due for 1907.
- A can afterwards sue B for the rent due for both 1905 and 1907.
- A cannot sue B afterwards for the rent due for 1905 or 1907.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad