- 05/14/2019 at 12:46 pm #844077EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A lens is made up of a glass that is thick at its edges and thin at the centre. How will a parallel beam of light travelling in air behave, if it is incident on the lens?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- It will get reflected back on its own path.
- The light rays will continue to travel on the same path.
- The rays will converge after refraction.
- The rays will diverge after refraction.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad