- 04/23/2019 at 5:08 am #572167EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A, in good faith, says about a book published by B, "B's book is indecent. B must be a man of impure mind." Is this defamation under section 500 of Indian Penal Code?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Yes, because the opinion respects B's character.
- No, because it falls within one of the exceptions of section 499.
- No, because it is slander.
- No, because it has not been repeated.
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad