- 04/28/2019 at 9:21 am #683066EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A horizontal stretched string fixed at two ends, is vibrating in its fifth harmonic according to the equation y(x, t) = 0.01 m sin [(62.8m–1)x] cos[(628s–1)t]. Assuming = 3.14, which of the following is the correct statement?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The number of nodes is 5.
- The length of the string is 0.25 m.
- The maximum displacement of the midpoint of the string, from its equilibrium position is 0.01m.
- The fundamental frequency is 100 Hz.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad