- 04/25/2019 at 7:07 am #608375EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A customer has balance in his savings bank account. The bank's right of set-of can be used for the recovery of a loan in which of the following cases?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A bank guarantee issued by the bank
- A term loan has been sanctioned and the instalment is still to fall due
- A cash credit limit is sanctioned to the party and it is running regular
- Customer is guarantor in a loan account of another person and that person has defaulted in repayment of the loan.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad