- 04/28/2019 at 9:09 am #682912EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A container of fixed volume has a mixture of one mole of hydrogen and one mole of helium in equilibrium at temperature T. Assuming the gases are ideal, then which of the following statements is/are correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The average energy per mole of the gas mixture is 2RT.
- The ratio of speed of sound in the gas mixture to that in helium gas is.
- The ratio of the rms speed of helium atoms to that of hydrogen molecules is ½.
- The ratio of the rms speed of helium atoms to that of hydrogen molecules is 1/.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad