- 04/16/2019 at 8:33 am #505131EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A consultant observing the data made the following two inferences:
The number of grocers per thousand of population is the highest in north India.
The number of cosmetic stores per thousand of population is the highest in south India.
Which of following options is DEFINITELY correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Inference I alone is correct.
- Inference II alone is correct.
- Either of the inferences is correct.
- Neither of the inferences is correct.
- Inference I will be correct only if Inference II is correct.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad