- 04/28/2019 at 8:35 am #682517EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
A block of mass M has a circular cut with a frictionless surface as shown. The block rests on the horizontal frictionless surface of a fixed table. Initially, the right edge of the block is at x = 0, in a coordinate system fixed to the table. A point mass m is released from rest at the topmost point of the path as shown and it slides down. When the mass loses contact with the block, its position is x and the velocity is v. At that instant, which of the following options is/are correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The velocity of the point mass m is v = .
- The x component of displacement of the centre of mass of the block M is: – .
- The position of the point mass is x = – .
- The velocity of the block M is V = – .
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad