This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DamienGH 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
     Douglas Johnson 
    Participant

The Brooklyn Nets made their big trade (acquiring James Harden) in January, but added a couple of bigs in the buyout market. The Philadelphia 76ers and Milwaukee Bucks, meanwhile, each traded for veterans at or before the deadline. George Hill (52) and P.J. Tucker (50) rank 13th and 17th in total playoff games over the last four years.

1. Philadelphia – George Hill
    Recovering from a thumb injury suffered in January, Hill didn’t make his Sixers debut until Monday. He was thrown right into the fire, asked to guard Stephen Curry for a portion of his 18 minutes off the Sixers’ bench. That didn’t go particularly well, but Hill had better minutes (11 points, 4-for-5 shooting, +5) in the Sixers’ loss to Phoenix on Wednesday.

When the Sixers are healthy, Hill will take minutes from Shake Milton and Tyrese Maxey. Their offense has not been very good with either on the floor and has scored just 101.1 points per 100 possessions in 309 total minutes with them on the floor together.

Hill and the Sixers will now play two big games against his former team, visiting the Bucks on Thursday

• #2155853 Reply
     DamienGH

Thank you for sharing the latest news. However, if I choose between different sports, then I prefer football. This is the largest destination on the sports portal livescores.biz So I can be sure that my life will be full of events and new acquaintances. Have you tried betting on your sport? This is a very good way to keep your mind busy while you have to stay at home and watch matches on TV.

Reply To: A bit about new solutions in the NBA
Your information:

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account