Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Vaidehi Shrivastava Vaidehi Shrivastava 2 months ago.

• Author
    Vaidehi Shrivastava Vaidehi Shrivastava 

I got 59 marks in JEE Mains and couldn’t decide what to do now. Shall I take drop or move ahead?

• #9292 Reply
    SAYANTAN SAHA SAYANTAN SAHA 

I scored approximately the same two years ago in JEE Mains.

If your target is NIITs, then you may wait a year and study hard. But, truth is it is very difficult to prepare for a year long study to improve from 59 to a NIIT cutoff and very rare & determined students can do it. I suggest you shouldn’t.

There are lots of universities available country wide that has their own entrance examinations(SRMJEE for SRM,VITEE for VIT,KIITEE for KIIT,KCET for colleges of Karnataka and lots more). You can get into your desired ones and pursue engineering from there. But the time I’m answering the question, most University entrances would have been completed, and the ways left are drop-seats,spot-councelling,or lateral/management quotas.

If you are still not into any college this year,prepare with full concentration for the next year not only for JEE but for the others too. Keeping options in hand is best!

Thank You.

Reply To: 59 Marks in JEE Mains. What to do now?
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account