This topic contains 0 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arpit Raj Mall 5 months ago.

• Author
     Arpit Raj Mall 

Hi,

My daughter has failed in the CBSE 12th in Physics / Chemistry & Biology. I am aware she has to redo the year.

However I would like to know if we can change the stream from Science to Arts & Humanities

Can she appear as a private student-

She is studying in Kuwait & her current school does not have Arts & Humanities Faculty

What is the procedure for that

Please advice????

• #5586 Reply
     Shraddha Goel 

Hello Ma’am. Your daughter will indeed have to pass the 12th Board Exasms to be eligible for higher studies.

It is suggested that she continues from Science Stream only as she has previous experience as far as syllabus is concerned. If given the right guidance, she will make it this time through Science only.

Otherwise, it is brought to your notice that different schools have different criteria of admitting a student who wishes to repeat class 12th from a different stream. Some allow this and some do not. Some also take an entrance test before admission. For example- A school in Noida will take an entrance in which basics of commerce will be asked before giving admission in commerce stream.

You may consult the schools that you have on your list and follow the criteria to get your daughter admitted in that school.

Thank you. 🙂

Reply To: 2016 Failed in Science
Your information:

Comment

Verify Yourself

GET UPTO 50% OFF!
icon

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account