https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2019/07/expected-neet-2019-round-2-cut-off-based-on-2018-mbbs-admission-trends-and-mbbs-seats-increase.jpg

If you did not get MBBS seat during NEET 2019 All India Quota first round allotment. This video will help you to know whether you can expect MBBS Seat in Second Round Counselling. I will be analysing previous year cut off trends and help your predict the expected Round-2 Cut off for neet 2019 counselling.

NEET Counselling for MBBS – All India Quota Counselling Procedure Conducted by MCC

MCC released final allotment list for Round -1 NEET 2019 mbbs/bds counselling. Student whose all india rank is less than 10013 are allotted mbbs seats under general category. For SC, the AIR was close to 58500. Compared to last year, 50 marks increased this year. In this video, we will understand statistics released by medical council of india and medical counselling committee in previous year which will help us to predict the second round cut off.

Based on the 15% All India Quota seat matrix released this year and last year. we see 17% increase in seats.

Similarly when we compare the Round 1 AIR cut off of 2019 and Round 1 results of last year, there is 17% cut off increase as expected.

Now lets compare the Round 1 AIR cut off and Round 2 All India rank cut off of NEET 2018 allotment. This will help us to understand how much percentage it is expected to increase for this year. There is 20% increase in cut off for general, obc and sc category and 10% increase for ST category.

neet 2019 cut off,neet 2019 cut off marks,neet 2019 expected cut off,neet 2019 expected round 2 cut off,neet 2019 expected cut off for government colleges,expected neet cut off 2019,expected neet cut off 2019 for mbbs,expected neet Round cut off,mbbs 2019 cut off,mbbs 2019 expected cut off,mbbs admission 2019,mbbs admission 2019 cut off,neet 2019 counselling,neet expected cut off,neet aiq cut off

Based on this observation, we can now add 20% to NEET 2019 Round-1 cut off to come up with the expected Round-2 Cut off. When we add 20% to General, we get 12000. If your AIR is less than 12000 and you belong to unreserved category, then you have chance to get in the second round all india counselling.for OBC, AIR should be below 12500. For SC it is expected to be below 70250 and For ST it should be below 85000

Related video:

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
21 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Ater Pegu 1 year ago

Also tell about BDS

2. I got 190 marks . Obc category .can i able to get a seat in tamil nadu???

3. rithikha SSN 1 year ago

Who eligible for apply ESIc

4. rithikha SSN 1 year ago

I got 318 MBC any chance to get mbbs below 6L,

5. NAKUL M 1 year ago

Aiq rank 19975 obc .any chance

6. Hari R 1 year ago

Is 10013 AIQ rank or AIR?

7. Taxi Links 1 year ago

Can you upload the video for AP and TS expected cutoff for 2019. it will help us.

8. Taxi Links 1 year ago

Am OC , 43985 is my AIR and AP : 2695 after provisional list. in TS: 2198 is any chance to get into MBBS if so let me know pls

9. Rashmi Shah 1 year ago

Deemed cutoff for pims loni ..and siddhartha t begur ….any chance in 482 marks……2nd round counselling…

10. Gayathri Gayathri 1 year ago

I got 369 in neet MBC IN Tamilnadu can I wait for get govt seat or will join repeaters because repeaters course fee will pay this week

11. Abhishek Yadav 1 year ago

My Aiq-20108 mark-560,have a chance to get mobs.

12. Jahfar Ch 1 year ago

Is it possible to pay 2 lakh during 2nd round register for include deeemed colleges
    1st round I paid 5500 only and
    Number of colleges were very less for option registration .

13. Jyoti Gupta 1 year ago

My rank is 13349 and I belong to up. Is there any chance of getting mbbs govt. Gen. Category? 579 marks

14. Sir i got 455 bc will i get gvt clge in tn plse say sir

15. indra indhu 1 year ago

When are the reults of esic counselling released.. Please reply,..

16. Santhana Kumari 1 year ago

I didn't get any seat allotment in 1st round allindia counselling.I don't like to participate in second round all india counselling. what is the procedure to do so ?reply sir

17. Srinu Bandi 1 year ago

Is esi quota is going on or it is cancelled and given to state counselling.please give us information.make a video about it

18. Deepthi Manukonda 1 year ago

Sir I got 412 marks sc Category AIR 116568 can I get mbbs seat in AP?? Please reply me

19. Saran Kumar 1 year ago

Sir i didnt register for AIQ first round counselling.. is there any chance for new registration 2nd round of counselling.
    Pls tell sir

20. kavya srinivasan 1 year ago

I am sc categery n my category rank is 34567 .. sir can I get mbbs seat..? Plz reply sirrrr

21. Akila R 1 year ago

What about spl category Sir?

GET UPTO 50%    OFF!
Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account