Germany’s ESMT Berlin has announced the launch of a new blended MBA program, aimed at experienced professionals who would like to continue working while studying.

In the new MBA, 80 percent of the program content will be delivered online, with the remaining 20 percent in face-to-face sessions. The in-class components will be held during long weekends every two months, in either Berlin or Munich.

Students in the new MBA will use an online learning platform which was developed in partnership with institutions like Imperial College Business School, IE Business School, and the University of Melbourne.

In all, ESMT’s part-time MBA will take 24 months to complete. The program is cohort-based, meaning students will move through the MBA with the same…



Source link

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

  • 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
Verify Yourself




Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account