To Ask Unlimited Math Doubts From Class 6-12, JEE Mains and advanced, Download Doubtnut From – https://doubtnut.app.link/Y2v8kXcguO

Difference Between Preparation of NTA JEE Main 2019 and JEE Advanced ?

In this Video I will answer – How to study for JEE mains and Advanced together ? Difference between exam patterns for JEE mains and advanced ? How to prepare well for JEE Advanced with jee mians ?
Many Students think that JEE mains and Advanced are same kind of exams but in reality the are different like Boards Exam and JEE mains exam. Jee main is Single correct answer MCQ paper but you can’t even judge what is gonnna come in JEE advanced paper. Students don’t prepare for jee advanced properly and thats why some students after scoring very good marks in jee mains not able to score good marks in JEE Advanced.

IIT JEE Advanced is the flagship exam in india among engineering entrance exams. You have to prepare very hard and according to the pattern to score good marks in it.

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
5 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Angry Bird 3 years ago

Thank you Sir 👌👌👌👌

2. THE GAMERS GUY Z 3 years ago

Plz recommend me books of physics chemistry and maths….ASAP…FOR JEE MAIN AND JEE IIT(MAINLY FOR JEE MAIN)

3. Aniruddha Singh 3 years ago

Aapne abhi Tak Nahi bataya ki Kya mai 2019 jee main exam de sakta hun ki Nahi? 2016 me 12th pass Kiya &2016 jee main exam diya hai. Sir bataeye last date bhi aane Wala hai, form abhi fill karna hai.

4. kungfu king 3 years ago

what should I do when my skol time is from morning 7. to 5 pm.i am in class 11th sir.i would be glad if u response me sir

5. vishal sharma 3 years ago

Thank you so much sir ….. But i want to ask you that i m preparing self for IIT …. And as you said in this video , i m not doing preparation for Advance … But i want to crack it ..i m in 12th ….
    Can i prepare for jee advance by any book ??

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account