https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/10/current-affairs-with-pt-22-oct-2018-upsc-cat-banking-ssc-govt-exams-clat.jpg

Current Affairs with PT is your solution for all current affairs learning needs. Enjoy 🙂

Visit the parent site http://CA.PTeducation.com for full post, including QUIZ and PDF downloads. You will find all our posts on that site itself.

All the best – Kar ke dikhayenge 🙂

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
30 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. PT education HQ 3 years ago

IAS VIJAY MISSION : Seven days classroom course, Delhi
    Enrol here – http://ivm.pteducation.com
    . . .
    RESULTS SHARING PAGE : https://pteducation.com/results.html
    TESTIMONIALS PAGE : http://ca.pteducation.com/p/testimonials.html
    . . .
    (1) Current Affairs with PT is your solution for all current affairs learning needs.
    (2) Visit the parent site http://CA.PTeducation.com for full list of posts, including QUIZ and PDF downloads. You will find all our posts on that site itself.
    (3) Download PT's APP on Playstore – bit.ly/PTAPP2018
    (4) Today's CA with PT post is here :
    http://ca.pteducation.com/2018/10/Current-Affairs-with-PT-All-Competitive-Exams-22-October-2018.html
    (5) All news clips here :
    http://ca.pteducation.com/p/allnews.html
    . . .
    10,000+ solved Apti questions in English – https://PowerOfApti.PTeducation.com – Enroll, Register, and start using! All the best!
    . . .
    All the best – Kar ke dikhayenge :))

2. PRAKASH DWIVEDI 3 years ago

1st viewer..

3. Debashisa Jena 3 years ago

From the Thumbnail I can expect Trump's missile 🙂

4. Shantanu Dubey 3 years ago

Sir i hate This allahabad to prayagraj thing literally it is irrelevant thing of UP government
    And i hate BJP government too ..
    Mere liye phle bhi allahabad tha abhi bhi allahabad h

5. Shubham Adukia 3 years ago

I have sent the details in the provided phone number, but haven't received any response.

6. IAS STUDY CIRCLE 3 years ago

thnk u sir

7. Deepak Chopra 3 years ago

best

8. NARENDER YADAV 3 years ago

Thank you sir

9. Shantanu Dubey 3 years ago

In my opinion there is no need of ram mandir in this country , government should have to use that money for other developemental purpose

10. Gaurav Vats 3 years ago

1st time view and your video is awsome sir 👌👌

11. BHARAT HEAVEN 3 years ago

Jai Hind

12. Vikramsingh Jamra 3 years ago

thanks u sir

13. Brajesh Mishra 3 years ago

I really dislike the dislikers of this awesome content

14. Brajesh Mishra 3 years ago

Sir, a very big thank you for the resource page you provide us.
    Such sort of compilation can rarely be found anywhere else.
    It wipes out all doubts concerning the particular topic and propels us towards"Anand hi Anand Parmanand"state.
    Thank thank thank you.

15. SANJAY JOSHI 3 years ago

Sir study iQ … Choor h in Hinduism Ke pure k pure aapke words churaye hua hai 😂

16. Urvashi Agarwal 3 years ago

Sir your vedio are awsm, but the problem is due to lack of basis knowledge, we are not able to catch up the things, plz give a very brief background of any topic. And plz give the single link in the comment box for the link inside that……and thanku so much

17. Brajesh Mishra 3 years ago

😶😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
    Sir,your mastery in Chinese language has left mimicry of Trump far behind.
    Incredible!

18. ranu priyam 3 years ago

Mutual assured destruction or mutually assured destruction (MAD) is a doctrine of military strategy and national security policyin which a full-scale use of nuclear weaponsby two or more opposing sides would cause the complete annihilation of both the attacker and the defender (see pre-emptive nuclear strike and second strike).[1] It is based on the theory of deterrence, which holds that the threat of using strong weapons against the enemy prevents the enemy's use of those same weapons. The strategy is a form of  equilibrium in which, once armed, neither side has any incentive to initiate a conflict or to disarm.

19. surfersFAITH 3 years ago

Sir, I learnt about proton b school scam. And So I l still confused that was it the only reason despite having great knowledge you are limited only to a classes and YouTube.

20. VIVEK KUMAR 3 years ago

Awesome way to deliver information. ..
    Thank you so much sir

21. chandan kr singh 3 years ago

Today's questions —

My good deed sandeep sir is sharing about questions…
    Please follow the minutes below–

22. Mayank Shakya 3 years ago

MAD theory- Mutual assured destruction

23. Sudip Roy 3 years ago

Sir now I always wait for your current affair series, whenever notification comes to my mobile I try to watch it instantly… A lot of thanks to you sir..

24. Sudip Roy 3 years ago

Sir I want to know that how the political parties are run? Where the money comes from for them? Does the member of political parties get money as salary??

25. Diksha Sharma 3 years ago

Today's Questions-
    Q1. In the context of the Cold war, What was the "MAD" theory?
    Q2. The US Withdrawal from the INF treaty would lead to another arms race between Russia and USA. Analyse.
    Q3. Analyse the various reasons for the end of the Cold war?
    Q4. What are dual-use technologies in nuclear?
    Q5. Critically analyse the socio-economic consequences of Glacial melting?
    Q6. "Global Warming cannot be reversed. Only its impact on human life can be minimized". Discuss.
    Q7. Describe the geographical aspects of Glacial melting ?
    Q8. Analyse the causes for increased attempts at infiltration along the LOC in J&K.
    Q9. " A violent state not only propagates violence but also counter violence". Comment.
    Q10. Increasing civilian deaths in conflicts across the World is a matter of concern. What steps should the International community take to reduce these instances.
    Q11. Suggest a 5 step plan to resolve the Kashmir conflict.
    Q12. Briefly describe the government's attempts to fight corruption in high places. Have the measures been effective?
    Q13. The Prevention of Corruption Act has not been successful in eliminating corruption in governance and administration. Analyse the reasons for this failure.
    Q14. Describe the role of the Central Vigilance Commission in reducing Corruption. What powers does it have?
    Q15. Explain the various reasons for depletion of groundwater levels. What steps should be taken to counter these reasons?
    Q16. Analyse the factors due to which a drought can lead to a famine.
    Q17. Discuss the efforts made by the Indian govt. in protecting water resources and rainwater harvesting?
    Q18. "In decriminalizing homosexuality as well as through the Sabarimala Verdict, the hypocrisy of all political parties in India was exposed." Comment.
    Q19. Examine the ethics of the stand taken by the protestors in the Sabarimala verdict?
    Q20. Has the SC interfered with the fundamental rights to religion by allowing women into the Sabarimala shrine? Discuss.
    Q21. Translocation of wild animals is important to generate a geographical diversity of a particular species. Examine the disadvantages of translocation.
    Q22. Examine the successes and failures of the Tiger Conservation Movement of India.
    Q23. Manmade elements are majorly responsible for extinction of species. Comment.
    Q24. Examine the various challenges in the biofuel sector. What steps need to be taken to counter them?
    Q25. Explain the various uses of Crop Residues.
    Q26. Discuss the essential features of the Indian Govt's National Policy on Bio-fuels.
    Q27. Describe the safeguards in the Indian Constitution for protection of tribal land and culture.
    Q28. Critically analyse the Economic aspects of tribal life in India.
    Q29. Is a congruence between tribal welfare and economic prosperity possible?
    Q30. What is Immunotherapy? How is it useful in combating Breast cancer?
    Q31. Analyse the ethical, legal and social issues involved in medical research.
    Q32. State the various disadvantages associated with current forms of cancer treatment.

26. Subrata Mahato 3 years ago

Sir, aapka video dislike kon korta hai pata nehi

27. Amar jeet Verma 3 years ago

thanks

28. ARUN CHOUDHARY 3 years ago

👍👍👍

29. Leenan D'Soza 3 years ago

Mutually Assured Destruction.. Mad theory

30. Akshay Saini 3 years ago

Main jaha library m jata hu waha bahar phone par baat kar rha tha… Achanak ek ladka guzra aur uski book se 100 ke 2-3 notes jo ek sath mude the gir gaye. Maime ek dum usko roka aur usko utha kar die. He thanked me whole heartidly.

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account