https://forum.edugorilla.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2018/10/current-affairs-with-pt-03-02-oct-2018-upsc-cat-banking-ssc-govt-exams-clat.jpg

Current Affairs with PT is your solution for all current affairs learning needs. Enjoy 🙂

Visit the parent site http://CA.PTeducation.com for full post, including QUIZ and PDF downloads. You will find all our posts on that site itself.

All the best – Kar ke dikhayenge 🙂

source

Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
32 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. PT education HQ 3 years ago

IAS VIJAY MISSION : Seven days classroom course, Delhi
    Enrol here – http://ivm.pteducation.com
    . . .
    RESULTS SHARING PAGE : https://pteducation.com/results.html
    TESTIMONIALS PAGE : http://ca.pteducation.com/p/testimonials.html
    . . .
    (1) Current Affairs with PT is your solution for all current affairs learning needs.
    (2) Visit the parent site http://CA.PTeducation.com for full list of posts, including QUIZ and PDF downloads. You will find all our posts on that site itself.
    (3) Download PT's APP on Playstore – bit.ly/PTAPP2018
    (4) Today's CA with PT post is here :
    http://ca.pteducation.com/2018/10/Current-Affairs-with-PT-All-Competitive-Exams-03-October-2018.html
    (5) All news clips here :
    http://ca.pteducation.com/p/allnews.html
    . . .
    10,000+ solved Apti questions in English – https://PowerOfApti.PTeducation.com – Enroll, Register, and start using! All the best!
    . . .
    All the best – Kar ke dikhayenge :))

2. Sir , apki awaaz bahut achhi hai. I love you.

3. Alka Rastogi 3 years ago

sir aaj Wednesdays hai aapko dekhne jaa man tha sir

4. Vedant Goutam 3 years ago

Ham b bhiya pahle like karte h
    महात्मा गाँधी नव्य वेदान्त दर्शन की परंपरा में आने वाले प्रमुख विचारक हैं।
    Q=contagion effects
    जब कोई कंपनी वित्तीय संकट या दिवालिया होने की कगार में हो तो इसका नकारात्मक प्रभाव दूसरी कंपनियों पर भी पड़ता है। जिसे usa में lehman brother के दिवालिया होने पर banking crisis आया था।
    Q=

5. vinod kumar 3 years ago

Namaste sir links 😉 pdf mile jisase hume Beirut help milegi

6. Pranit 3 years ago

shashi tharoor contested UN secretary election

7. Kunverpratap Yadav 3 years ago

Hum sabhi students ki taraf se apko ek bar phir bhaut bahut dhanywad….

8. amit rajput 3 years ago

Because bapu preached truth and non-violence which are the most necessary qualities today the humanity needed . Otherwise our survival will be in danger .

9. Talib Chaniya 3 years ago

Lehman brothers 2007

10. Tarendra Shrivas 3 years ago

497 me sc ka sahi faisla hai sir ji

11. Abhishek Dwivedi 3 years ago

आप जैसे दुनिया में बदलाव देखना चाहते हैं वो बदलाव पहले खुद में कीजिये।

12. Abhishek Dwivedi 3 years ago

कृषि भारत में समस्या का विषय बन चूका है।अब लोन देने और फिर माफ़ करना एक आदत बन चूका है।न कोई निगरानी तंत्र है न कोई पारदर्शी जाँच समिति है।मार काट जारी है।

13. Monil Patel 3 years ago

Please sir suggest me the best bilingual technical study channel for mechanical engineer! Same as PTeducation

14. Abhishek Dwivedi 3 years ago

बान की मून(दक्षिण कोरिया),काफी अन्नान

15. Abhishek Dwivedi 3 years ago

विश्व स्वास्थ्य संगठन जेनेवा (स्विज़ेरलैंड)

16. Vaibhav omray 3 years ago

Who hq. Jeneva switzerland

17. Ashok Mishra 3 years ago

This learning community stood for great democratic values and demonstrate these in all our acts and the way we comments.
    With young and bright minds like Hrishikesh Pandhye around who provide a new prospective altogether for an issue, I see in him a great future.

18. Suraj Narayan 3 years ago

Whatever you want to see as change , first bring the change to your level.
    You want a better Society, be a better citizen . You want to bring revolution, bring internal revolution first, you want to bring peace and harmony, start from yourself and go ahead..
    You want to see a clean India…start from your house..
    Every change starts from individual initiative.
    Be the change you want to see in the world.😊

19. Suraj Narayan 3 years ago

Agree with you Hrishikesh.. children needs to be taught life skills rather than sending them to 2headed coaching (medical and engineering).

20. Vipul Goyal 3 years ago

In-depth questions:
    1) Why is Mahatma Gandhi relevant to today's Modern World?
    2) Present status of Far distress in India? ;and top demands of Farmers' rally that reach Delhi on Gandhi's birth anniversary?
    3) How is Satyam scandal different from IL&FS scandal?; summary of IL&FS crisis in 5 points
    4) "Contagion Effect" in any market
    5) Fundamental differences in SCs of India & USA?
    6) Is the Constitution of India relevant to the modern day India?
    7) List all the major big cat species in the World
    8) Pros & cons of SCs verdict on Sabrimala Temple?
    9) To what extant the hard stand on immigration by the Britain justified?
    10) Why is cancer often a lethal disease?

21. Vipul Goyal 3 years ago

My point of view on Hrishikesh Padhye's perceptive testimonial:
    –> 5th line: 'Families with good intentions are sending their wards in primary stds. for coaching'. Hrishikesh, i think here's a need for us to understand what a good intention is? does wanting their children to do good in academia only comes under good intentions? since good is a relative term, can differ with different people. I think this is more of a societal mindset of not knowing (by some) actually right for their wards (reference to what Shri Krishna said to Shri Dronacharya about Aswatthama regarding good intentions). and at some point, education system which is currently undergoing severe changes in the society needs to be corrected, which will I guess can be cured by eradication of Ignorance (Avidya).

–> About "Conditioning, religious dogmas and sickness". i think dogma should not be the word to be used for Religion. Since they can be questioned and they should be because that is where learning starts. Problem is just that their questions be answered aptfully. Religions explain innumerous dilemmas across human minds and they are not sickness, they carry answers.

–> About "Bohemian Life is worth living". As far as i understand Bohemian lifestyle is something which defends/expresses an un-conventional lifestyle and being less social or ties with like-minded people (be it in arts or other). i think, in some ways it can be good but also there are many complications attached with it. I think being less social is one of the major drawbacks of any society. When we meet like-minded people, our thoughts and actions converges drastically and mindfulness recedes. As I have heard somewhere, 'we can see some part of ourselves in everybody' as we're all connected (introspection enhances).

–> About "Buddha took away all the teachings, dogmas and theologies". I don't think so. He taught us 'Madhyamarg (a middle way)' via Noble 8-fold path and 4 Noble truths but when we see other religions (say Hinduism), we see similar teachings. Just that, both were different in some thoughts (maybe we've the right to chose among 'em bcoz both are very well explained and simplified and obviously no one's saying wrong. Just that, if don't know about something, we shouldn't ignore it all the way). Hinduism has the concept of "sukh-dukh", Buddhism says "dukh" as one of the basic truth of life and teaches about its cessation. Both teaches the value of 'Renunciation'. There are several others that i can recollect but i think its up to us what to see and what to learn from it.

And, your name also has a great spiritual history. I embrace that :-).

Anyways, these are my points of view all the way, you can very well disagree. & You've a good artistic hand. A Beautiful Antelope.

22. 1984shuchi 3 years ago

Sir Wednesday session in new format????
    Was waiting for old format

23. i m lazyy 3 years ago

answers from the session

Q1- Why Gandhi's life morals are most relevant for today's world?
    Ans-
    Q2- Explain Gandhi's quotes which are famous?
    Ans- "Be the change you want to see in the word" – This is one of my favorite quote but i really didn't know it was from Mahatma Gandhi. But i follow it, don't preach on something you don't hold exprience in. Be the one to exprience something before asking for it from other.

"Weak can never forgive forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" – It took a lot of courage to forgive someone, it is not about forgiveness but it is about total forgiveness, accepting the person in your life making it like back to normal like no bad intention for the person.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you then you win"- I never read this one but i read the same one somewhere which sasys first they ignore you than they laugh at you than they start following you. It is something like that or both have the same meaning. It is the life exprience of Gandhi ji, how he was ignored by british government, than they laughed at him looking how a person in dhoti is fighting for freedom by himself later they realized the power of gandhi and start fighting against him and finally gandhi and other freedom fighter's contribution made the India independent.

Q3- Present status of farm distress in India?
    Ans- When you look back and see how the farming has changed in some areas, som districts have adopted new ways of farming and irrigation. How solar generated power is used for irrigation purpose. So i am not saying the development in agriclutre field haven't took place, i think it going in well speed in some states and other states need to copy the same in their areas.
    But problem of farm distress is still the same, why is that? Even after the increase in MSP why there are still so many problems ? The Problem is in the execution of the plans that come for farmers but hardly reach them or reach them in distressed way. As per the Swaminathan's final report on farm distress the government need to do a lot in reducing farm distress and rising case of suiscides of farmers. The report also indicates some cruicial part of where he mentioned that the agricultural lands should not be allocated for a non-agricultural work.

Q4- Top 5 demands of the farmers reached delhi on 2nd october 2018?
    Ans- 1st one is making Agriculture related machinery out of GST (gov. gave formal agreement of dropping it down to 5%)
    2nd Fair price for their crops and immediate loan waver.(For loan waver gov havn't agreed totally but on GST they showed the agreement that they will think about it).
    3nd revoking ban of 10 yr old diesel tractors which are banned in Delhi. (Gov assured that they will file petition in National Green Tribunal for revoking the ban).
    4th Reduction in Electricity tariff.
    5th Also follow the recommendations made in Swaminathan report on farm distress.

Q5- How Satyam fraud is fundamentally is different from IL& FS crises or issues?
    Ans- Satyam is known as biggest ever corporate fraud in India, A account based fraud where the auditors/ Charted accountant and some borad members were together in it to fake the balance sheet that shows the health of the company is going great that shows confidence in bosses and the public whose share have been put in this company.
    While IL&FS is because of long term debt and the short term liability to pay. But as Serious Fraud Investigation says that it is not clear how the fraud took place.

Q6- What is the fundamental difference between supreme courts in India when compared to America?
    Ans- While there is a retirement age limit for supreme court judges of 65 years but in the judges of supreme court in america(US) are given tenure for life.

Q7- How relevant the constitution is with today's world?
    Ans- When constitution was written it was an old era and things are changed now and so the modern culture and Behavior of human/citizens, jobs, reservations, privacy, equality etc. however I find that supreme court is capable enough of recommending ammendments for constitution. A big constitution like this will be updated over time and it will keep getting better.

Q8- List major big cats in the world?
    Ans- Lion, Tiger, Leopard, Snow leopard, Jaguar , Cheetah,

Q9- What are the pros and cons of shabri mala verdict of Supreme court?
    Ans- you can see it as a pro where women are getting equality and non-discriminatory right to go to the temple of shabri mala but as a con you can see it as murder of right to religion. The Indu Malhotra who was the only judge against this judgement said that till a religion practice doesn't harm the supreme court should not entetain such couses.

Q10- Why cancer is often lethal diseases?
    Ans- Mostly cancer occurs due to excessive growth of internal organs known as tumor so primarily they block the some functions of the body, If not cured or stopped being spread on time the cells of tumar gets in the blood stream and affect the other sites in the body.

24. Saurav Bajaj 3 years ago

Sir pdf is still not there for download

25. Surender Kumar 3 years ago

१.महात्मा गांधी की आधुनिक जीवन में विश्व में आज भी प्रासंगिकता क्यों बनी हुई है
    २.इन 3 विचारों को समझाइए
    (A)Be the change you want to see in world
    (B)The weak can never forgive forgiveness is the attribute of strong
    (3)First they ignore you then they laugh you then they fight you then you win- Mahatma Gandhi
    ३.भारत में वर्तमान कृषि तनाव पर विचार व्यक्त करें
    ४.हाल ही में दिल्ली पहुंचे किसानों की मुख्य मांगे क्या थी
    ५.सत्यम घोटाला मामला मूल रूप से il&fs मामले से अलग कैसे रहा
    ६.किसी भी वित बाजार में contagion effect क्या होता है
    ७. il&fs क्राइसिस को 5 बिंदुओं में समझाएं
    ८. भारत व अमेरिका की सुप्रीम कोर्ट में मूल अंतर बताएं
    ९.क्या भारतीय संविधान आधुनिक भारत के लिए आज भी प्रासंगिक है
    १०.दुनिया की बड़ी बिल्लियों की प्रजातियों की एक सूची बनाएं
    ११.सबरीमाला निर्णय के पक्ष विपक्ष क्या हैं
    १२.कैंसर जानलेवा क्यों हो जाता है

26. Maharaj Singh Nayak 3 years ago

Great sir

27. RATIKANT BARIK 3 years ago

Sir I love to listen ur lecture.plz giving all information about upsc exam.

28. Meher palta singh 3 years ago

Sorry sir…But i dont believe in Gandhian Philosophy.

29. Nita Katara 3 years ago

Sir ham to qu. Likhate he or vo hame bhut upuogi jo raje he

30. Aurum Muraticum 3 years ago

Namaste sir ji…..you are a genuine being who take care of a growing future ( students) in a meaningful way.

31. Nita Katara 3 years ago

Bit.ly is wow plz use vhslu ho rskhe

32. Brajesh Mishra 3 years ago

Sandeep Sir should be presented with a "Champion Of Education" award.
    What a series and how brilliantly he keeps modifying it.
    Has aroused a sense of learning on a war scale..thank you Sir

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account