Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"

• 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
  • Get immediate response from the institutes
  • Compare institutes and pick only the best!
  • Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
29 Comments

Comments are closed.

1. Keya Shah 2 years ago

Thank u very very much Sir

2. Anet Johnson 2 years ago

Thanks a lot sir!! This really did help us calm our nerves😁

3. shiva gautam 2 years ago

Thank you so much Sir 🙏🙏

4. Aditya Dev 2 years ago

Thanku Sir

5. Sanjana Mishra 2 years ago

I have never been this anxious for anything ; I am down with fever and i cant study right now
    This helped a bit sir
    Thanks a lot 🙂

6. The Band 2 years ago

Thank u sir ji…
    Aap apne naam ki tarah hi #sahaz ho😊🙏

7. Jyotsna Bhardwaj 2 years ago

Prof. HULK = Maitri bridge =Maitreyi college=Nostalgia (best days)

8. Ashirwad Singh 2 years ago

🤩🤩🤩

9. Nana Patker 2 years ago

The only straight forward… Person in the YouTube world… #Lots of respect sir, Guided well very well through out the clat journey… Thanks alot

10. Nana Patker 2 years ago

Really your channel is far better than expensive coaching classes… Thanks again ❤☺

11. The Random Guy 2 years ago

Sir what should be order of attempt in Clat?

12. Mahek agarwal 2 years ago

Sir, today I took a mock and I didn't score that well
    And now, I feel that I won't be able to crack it and I am all tensed up

13. Mahi Sharma 2 years ago

sir i want to do law from DU bcoz their is a financial prblm in my family n i want to continue my study n DU fees is quite cheap for law ..so plzz suggest me sir how to prepare myself for the entrance exam ..plzz sir

14. Ashutosh Sharma 2 years ago

Sir du ka form aa hi nhi rha h? Pareshan hi ho gya hu.. Date of exam june me hi hogi na sir

15. Divya Pandey 2 years ago

The only word that I can use is
    Thankyou!!
    I am unable to study since the last seven days because of my health….I have a calculus in my kidney….I started losing hope but then I found your video
    I know I can do it…thank you

16. Harshita Khapra 2 years ago

Sir if we have prof. Hulk (revised fully on tips )do we need to revise main file 1000 to 650 ?

17. Sir u must be India's prime minister 😍

18. The word 'best' is often thrown around, but sir you have definitely been one of the best teachers I have ever had in my 12 years of education. I really wish all the students out there had more teachers like you; honest, straight forward, funny, intelligent and a plethora of other adjectives I could use to describe how good a teacher you have been. I am glad I came across your channel and really hope to continue learning under you. Thanks for your diligent efforts sir, we could not have asked for better.

19. Anushka Gupta 2 years ago

Youtube somehow knew it should recommend me this xD
    Great video

20. Ayushi Pandey 2 years ago

Thanks so much sir for this video…much needed this☺️…meri to 2 Raat s neend hi ud gyi h😂…I was thinking ab ky hoga tera😄…

21. nadia shaik 2 years ago

sir, we love ur teaching…

22. Mudit Goel 2 years ago

thank you so much for the confidence boost, sir 🙂

23. shivang kute 2 years ago

kya baat ay, this is exactly what i needed to hear,thank you so much sirji.

24. Ayushi Pandey 2 years ago

Sir I have a confusion… please tell difference between metaphor and personification

25. Shahbaz shah Khan 2 years ago

My friend had filed an RTI to Prime Minister's Office (PMO) few days ago to get clarification for competitive exams, whether Narendra Modi is 14th or 15th PM of India. The reply was to refer PMO website and consider it as the correct. pmindia.gov.in The website states that Manmohan Singh was 14th PM. It is also counting Gulzarilal Nanda which most of the sources don't consider. Wikipedia also says Narendra Modi is 14th.

26. rAjAt shArma 2 years ago

sir m getyimg 80-90 in mocks….. will i get 110+😧

27. sonia sagu 2 years ago

Thank you so much sir❤

28. सर! दिल्ली यूनिवर्सिटी इस बार LLB entrance नहीं करायेगी क्या❓
    Syllabus देख कर कुछ लोग कह रहे हैं कि इस बार maths नहीं पुछेगा… Please clear…

29. Divyansh Singh Dev 2 years ago

The Most Positive Guy I have ever met ( not practically 😂) , But sir I'm gonna ask u , How do u deal with that much amount of confidence and persistence even though with the topics which Requires so much aggregation !!

Really Sir U are the source of Positivity of guys who all are sittin out here ….
    KUDOS to you sir 🙌

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account