This series is for CDS Aspirants preparing for CDS Exam 2019 (CDS I/II 2019), in this video, we will solve General Knowledge Question Paper of CDS II examination of 2015. I hope you have solved 2015 General Knowledge Question Paper of CDS I examination, the link of the same shows above for your easy access and links of all solved previous years question papers are given in description box below. Friends before solving this question paper let’s focus on the benefits of solving previous years question papers. the key benefits of solving previous years question papers are
• You get familiar with the pattern of questions so you will not panic during the examination.
• The second benefit is, mostly some questions are repeated but not word to word. So it helps you to boost your confidence and save time during the examination.
• Another benefit is, It boosts your time management during the examination.
• You get to know the type of questions asked in the examination and most of the time questions from that particular topic have a high chance of recurrence. Solving them might also help you know your weak areas. So it’s highly recommended.
• This type of practice helps a lot to enhance your speed of solving questions and it also decreases the chance of silly mistakes.
Friends as you are aware you will get 30 seconds to read and answer each question thereafter we will show you the correct answer for the next 05 second. To check your level of preparation for the forthcoming C D S examination, we recommend you to take a piece of paper and mark serial number from 1 to 120 because this video contains all 120 questions asked in General Knowledge question paper of C D S first of 2015, as shown on the screen. Thereafter you are requested to write down your answer against the question number and check it with the correct answer. We recommend you to practice each year question paper at least 3 to 5 times to master the same. Best of luck SSB Rocks. You can follow us on the following:-
Google + : https://goo.gl/HxKi5v
JOIN SSB ROCKS DISCUSSION GROUP: https://bit.ly/2C8sGBt
JOIN SSB ROCKS’ CDS GROUP ON WHATSAPP: https://bit.ly/2PHJUtD
JOIN SSB ROCKS ON TELEGRAM: https://bit.ly/2yc6lzv
RECOMMENDED BOOKS FOR SSB IS AVAILABLE WITH DISCOUNT
CHECK IT OUT: https://bit.ly/2EsLdeG
1. Nationality: A candidate must be either
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit:
(i) For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2000.
(iii) For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates age between 20 to 24 years as on 1st January, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-1999 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs.i.e. born not earlier than 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-1999).
(iv) For Officers’ Training Academy (SSC Course for Men): Male candidates (unmarried) born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000.
(v) For Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2000.
Note: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
3. Educational Qualification:
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized university/institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Other Related Post for Defence
Fill this form and get best deals on " Coaching classes"
- 100% genuine institutes aiming to help you ace studies
- Get immediate response from the institutes
- Compare institutes and pick only the best!
- Feel free to choose the institute you like, and rest will be taken care of
Post your Training /Course Enquiry
Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad
- PUBG статистика
- Boulder Highlands CBD Gummies Real Gummies
- Alternatives to bicycle
- Are There Keto Ultra BHB Side Effects?
- I need to have some information regarding cryptocurrency as well as bitcoin and also cryptocurrency signal companies
- HotShot Keto
- NSE5_FMG-6.2 Sample Questions, Fortinet NSE5_FMG-6.2